Lynchburg Lemonades are Whiskey's response to the Tom Collins and is named after the hometown of Jack Daniels, the main ingredient of this summertime special.
Like Tom Collins, they're great for hot days and bbqs but can be considered a 'manlier' alternative.
• 50ml Jack Daniels
• 25ml Triple Sec
• Egg white from 1 egg
• 12.5ml sugar syrup
• 25ml lemon juice
• Lemon wedge to garnish
• Measure out and pour the bourbon, sugar syrup and lemon juice into a shaker tin.
• Separate the egg white from the yolk from one medium-sized egg (or a large egg for a thicker head) and add the whites to the tin
• Add lots of ice and shake HARD
• Single strain the drink into an Low-Ball glass
• Garnish with a fresh orange or lemon wedge