Another 'Martini' that actually isn't; the French Martini is well known for its sweet signature blend of pineapple and raspberry and how worryingly moreish and easy it is to drink.
French by name (due to the classically french addition of Chambord), American in origin, and recognised globally. Anyone seeking to impress any amateur or seasoned cocktail enthusiast will have a great French Martini recipe up their sleeve .
• 50ml Vodka
• 25ml Chambord
• 150ml Pineapple juice
• 3 Raspberries
• Add all the ingredients to a shaker
• Fill the shaker to the brim with ice
• Shake HARD to produce a thick, velvety foam
• Double strain into a glass with no ice
• Garnish with 3 raspberries on a cocktail stick