Amaretto Sours are a twist on the more classic Whiskey Sour with the key difference being that its made with almond liqueur. This gives the drink a much sweeter and lighter taste while keeping the same texture as the original.
• 50ml Amaretto
• Egg white from 1/2 egg
• 12.5ml sugar syrup
• 25ml lemon juice
• Orange Slice
• Pour the Amaretto, sugar syrup and lemon juice into a shaker tin.
• Separate half of the egg white from one medium-sized egg and add to the tin
• Add lots of ice and shake HARD
• Single strain the drink into an Low-Ball glass over ice
• Garnish with an orange slice